Thursday, November 21, 2013

HALF-WAY DONE!

So clearly blogging is not a strength in my book.  But time for updates: officially done 6/12 chemo sessions! What a fantastic feeling. Following each treatment the fatigue time has increased. I take quite a few naps but I'm still trucking!

 The icing of the cake is I had a check-up PET scan.....and it showed no metabolic activity! Ladies and gents, I am cancer free!!! :) :) :) :)


I have been having lots of fun wearing my wigs around town....
 I can feel like a European :)
 Belle says Hello!


My family is doing very well! Ian is rocking Towson. My Mother has her two new adopted kitties to tend to (Fern and Charlotte). My Dad's field hockey club is thriving and Sophia is rocking her senior year.
 

My sister is such a strong woman and I am so proud of her. She is in the running for Howard County Field Hockey Player of the Year. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE FOR HER! She is a champion on AND off the field!  Soph is a silent warrior who keeps a lot of her stressors in. I want to support this wonderful human being get some recognition for one of her passions. 

Help me show Sophie love in such a small way compared to how much she has supported me through my cancer battle <3

Here is the link: 

Sophia is the goalie with the most awesome pads. Vote Vote Vote!!!


Thank you for your continued support and love. We are half way done! To top off this post I want to share a pic of the two amazing girls I started at Children's with! This was taken at our 1st year graduation. I love you Em and Kerry!






2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Sarah! I was walking Dexie this morning, and thinking you must be about halfway through your treatment. So thrilled for you! And your results are so exciting! Much to be thankful for!

    Love,
    Miss Christi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Tach Disease,Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck,XoXo****
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (info@drituaherbalcenter.com)(drituaherbalcenter@gmai.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)

    ReplyDelete